High sensitivity, robust hand held metal locator for
pipe location, wires detection and for rapid location of metal objects
in a wide variety of industrial situations.
This all new, high performance metal detector is from C.SCOPE international
Ltd., acknowledged world leaders in the manufacture
of portable metal detection equipment.
This metal locator is designed to meet the exacting requirements of the building
and construction industry.
Typical uses will include the location of pipes and wires prior to drilling,
pinpointing the location of cavity wall ties,
marking the location of steel reinforcing rods, anywhere that hidden metal
needs to be detected.
The C.SCOPE METAL LOCATOR is constructed from high impact ABS, with simple
single control operation.
Twin search coil technology means high sensitivity to a wide range of metal
objects, with negligible interference from damp walls,
and dense covering materials.
The delicate search coils themselves are set rock solid into STYRENE based
resene, making them virtually indestructible.
Contrast this with the fragile ferrite rods and flimsy coil construction, used
on cheaper types of metal detector.
This metal detector is a product of today’s builder and civil engineer.
It can save time and money. It can even help to save life!.
In this serious work environment, it pays to insist for C.SCOPE quality and
SPECIFICATION C.SCOPE METAL LOCATOR
* High sensitivity twin coil induction balance metal
* Dimensions 9 cm X 28 cm X 3,2 cm
* 9 V battery source, low battery indication, long battery life
* Normal operating temperature range -9 C to + 54 C
* High impact ABS construction, comfortable to hold & light
* Audio and visual indication of metal
* Simple, single control operation. No specialist knowledge required
* Earphone socket for use in noisy work situations
* CE / ISO 9001
DETECTION RANGE C.SCOPE METAL LOCATOR
* Needles @ 2 cm.
* 30 mm iron nail @ 13 cm.
* 13 Amp power cable @ 13 cm.
* Steel reinforcing bar @ 15 cm.
* Cavity wall tie @ 15 cm.
* 15 mm copper pipe @ 18 cm.