many years of duty the CS series of industrial metal detectors has been
tested under the toughest conditions. As a result of high manufacturing
a continious development programme. Microproccesor technology enabled
improvements on the CS series. They are always on top, attention to details
gave our products respect from professionals all over the world. The
CS HAND HELD security metal detectors offer high performance, durability
280mm. X 85mm. X 35mm
Operation temperature: -20C to +65C
Storage temperature: -30C to +80C
Sealed and protected unit against environmental conditions
Battery: 1 X 9volt. battery check with L.E.D lamp
Alarm indication: audio BUZZER, and L.E.D
Target size indication: in scaning motion :
Shosrt pulse = small target. long pulse = big target
- Quality specifications CE & ISO
- Headphone socket to use on noisy environment
- Adjusted sensitivity (depth)
- Automatic calibration of electronics to outside conditions
- NO FALSE ALARM
Guarantee: 2 year parts & labour
SD100 is a new metal detector for the security industry featuring extremely high
sensitivity with switch-on-and-go ease of use.
The SD100 secirity metal detector is
a direct response to security industry needs to detect ever smaller potentially
dangerous metal objects concealed about a person or in their belongings.
Razor blades, needles, wires can be detected far more easily with the SD100
than with conventional old-fashioned metal detectors.
· Coin detection from 7 cm. to 10 cm., pistol at 25 cm.
· Adjustable sensitivity
· Target LED and audio alarm
· Search head diameter 14cm, to increase detection range
· 9 volt battery operation. Less than 3mA consumption
· Operating temperature -10 έως +50 C
· Weight 230 grams.
· Dimensions 39,5 cm (extended) / 25 cm (folded)
· ISO 9001 & CE · 24 month guarantee
was designed for security detection in airports, stadiums, disco also for
other security reasons, including detection to walls, narrow places or
to pinpoint accurate a target signaled by a "walk through door" security detector, eliminating the need for hand search on the human body.
The search head is foldable for discrete carriage and easy storage, by reducing
the size. Comparable to other "blade" type
security locators, EMD 300 has a round search head, just like the professional ground
searching detectors, to provide a better depth range. Automatic tuning requires
no manual adjustements.